Thank you Alicia Benton from the Imperfectly Perfect blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! Please make sure to go visit her blog! “She is a self-proclaimed control-freak who hates to be wrong.” 🙂 I Truly enjoy following her blog! I am sure you will too! Please make sure to visit.
Thanks again Alicia for the award!
Now, on to the rules of this award:
1. Display the award on your page.
2. Announce your win with a post. Link back to your nominator as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to other deserving bloggers, and let them know you’ve nominated them.
4. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
lets get the 7 things out of the way first:
1. I learned to ride a unicycle when I was young. ( Chalk that one up as a useless childhood lesson, that had no positive influence on my future.)
2. I gave my older sister’s treasured doll “Pam” a hair cut! She was traumatized. (we just found this doll and the wig, my parents then bought for it, in the attic) !
3. I am now scared to death, that my sister might take “Pam” to the antique road show to have her appraised! What if they say…” now this doll is worth xxxx amount of dollars, but if it had it’s original hair, it would be worth considerably more” 😮
4. I had a pet goat as a child. His name was Sebastian.
5. My favorite famous person growing up was Abe Lincoln.
6. My silly dad, used to call me “mela jeter” what made him dream that up? and Why?
7. You might not be surprised to find out that I did spend a bit of time in “therapy” as an adult 🙂
Well, now that I spilled my interesting childhood secrets…… here are my 15 nominees
6 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award! Thank You”
Congratulations, Carmela: delighted for you. Well deserved. And thanks so much for nominating me as well. Ali
You are very welcome!
Wow! You are worthy of this award. Thanks so much for sharing it with me. I really appreciate it!
Sure, I love reading your posts!
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Nominee! Thank you so much! :) | Beauty&Makeup
Terri L. Spilman
Thank you Carmela! That is very nice of you and congratulations to you.